There are many websites that offer life skills training to both youth and adults. Here are some suggestions you can never miss out, purpose to learn a skill or two this year:
- LifeSkills.org – This website is an initiative of the Barclays Bank and offers free life skills training to people of all ages. It covers topics such as communication skills, problem-solving, decision-making, and more.
- MindTools.com – This website offers a range of resources and tools to help individuals develop essential life skills such as time management, leadership, and communication.
- Khan Academy – Although primarily focused on academic subjects, Khan Academy also offers courses on personal finance, career planning, and college admissions.
- TED-Ed – This website offers a range of animated videos on a variety of topics, including life skills such as critical thinking, creativity, and problem-solving.
- Coursera.org – Coursera is an online learning platform that offers free and paid courses from top universities and institutions around the world. They offer courses on a variety of life skills, including personal finance, career development, and leadership.
- Lifehack.org – This website offers a range of articles and resources on personal development, including topics such as productivity, self-improvement, and time management.
- The Spruce – This website offers practical advice on a range of topics related to home and family life, including cooking, cleaning, and organization.
- WikiHow – This website is a comprehensive how-to guide on a range of topics, including life skills such as communication, decision-making, and personal finance.
These websites can be great resources for individuals looking to develop essential life skills, and many of them offer free resources and tools to help you get started.